HOVIMA Santa María FAQ
Vragen over ons hotel in Costa Adeje
- How do I make a hotel reservation for someone else?
During the reservation process, you have the option to put another person as the owner of the reservation.
- How do I know if my hotel reservation has been confirmed successfully?
When you have completed the reservation process, the confirmation page will appear. Here you will find all the information of your reservation you can download it in PDF format. We will also send you an email with all the information of your reservation.
- Can I cancel a reservation? What expenses occur?
The cancellation of the reservation can be made through the confirmation email of your reservation through the link “click here to cancel your reservation”.
Remember that the deposits that are charged at the time of booking, in case of cancellation or no show at the hotel, will not be refunded.
● Deposits: The amount is € 80 / unit, and € 150 / unit for stays that go through periods of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
* The pending amount has to be paid at the Check-in.
● Non-Refundable Rate: 100% payment of your stay will be made at the time of booking confirmation through a charge on your credit card. This fee is not entitled to a refund in case of cancellation, modification or no show at the hotel.
- How do I know if my reservation has been cancelled?
Once the reservation is cancelled, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation. Check the inbox and the spam folder.
- Can I modify a hotel reservation?
For changes or extensions of reservations or in case of any other doubt for any of our hotels, please contact the Reservations Department directly through one of these methods:
● e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Phone: +34 922 797 677/661
● Fax: +34 922 794 221
- Where can I find the hotel’s telephone number and/or e-mail address?
Within “Contact” you will find all the information you may need.
- The consumptions in the restaurants and bars that are not included in the board how and when can I pay them?
These drinks are charged directly to your room, not being possible to pay directly at the point of sale. These extras have to be paid at reception, if possible, before the check-out.